Tuesday, June 21, 2011

rough jewelry

Recently, I've found myself really drawn to rough looking jewelry.  Not like biker chains and spikes, but gems and things that haven't been perfectly formed into a certain shape (or have been purposely formed into this roughly cut shape) .  Maybe it all ties into that rustic chic thing I'm going for...



Rough diamond studs and hammered gold stackable rings from LexLuxe 


 

choose a color friendship bracelets and red hot geo earrings from amerrymishap



gold dipped hot pink druzy statement ring and black tourmaline and crystal matrix statement ring from sparklecouture  


Would you buy any of these pieces? If so, which one(s)?


6 comments:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. jewelry store

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so numerous crazy, excellent just as exemplary design drifts that one can follow. The most ideal approach to keep refreshed about the most popular trend patterns is by perusing different style magazines. Kawaii Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Chain Necklace I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moissanite necklace Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Engraved cross jewelry Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete