Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Finds


How amazing would it be to find that sign on a long road trip?  My twelve year old self is rejoicing. Here are a few more of my favorite finds of the week:

What goes around comes around in decorating trends.  Seriously. This is unbelievable.

You know that love of all things linen that I talked about yesterday?  Well, I need to find a job asap so I can buy everything on this site

Ice cream truck + food cart = heaven.

If I didn't already have plans to go to Cape Town, I do now.

Will Emerson ever make anything I don't like? 

Mainers and non-Mainers alike will love this video.

Devastation of the week:  I was so close to buying this bag (pictured below) at an estate sale for $8 a few weeks ago, but couldn't decide if I liked it enough.  Now, it's being reproduced in a Coach Classics line made exclusively for net-a-porter.  Price of the new bag? $300.



2 comments: