Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas

Well it's been a full 25 days of holiday related posts.  For the most part, I've enjoyed coming up with them, although I must admit that sometimes it felt like a bit much.  Today is my last post - at least until New Years anyway...So finally, here are a few pictures I've collected over the month that I think best embody the spirit of Christmas.  I hope you like them as much as I do.  

:::source:::

:::source unknown:::
:::source:::

:::source:::

:::source:::

:::source:::

:::source:::

:::source:::

Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. This made me nostalgic for Christmas even though it just passed! It also makes me want to steal away and live in a log cabin (shhhh I know I used to live in one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you put santa hats on the chickens? :)

    ReplyDelete