Monday, December 5, 2011

brown paper packages tied up with strings

Okay, not all of these packages are wrapped in brown paper, as my title would lead you to believe.  But many of them are.  Here are a few ideas to make sure the gifts under your tree look classic and gorgeous.

via
via

via

via (includes a video tutorial for how to make that bow!)

via

via
I have always loved wrapping presents.  At Christmas, I frequently wrapped all of the presents that weren't for me (sorry to call you out, Mom and Dad).  I liked to cut out snowmen from the backside of the wrapping paper (the white side) and paste them on top of packages.  I really enjoyed (and still enjoy) bows and other embellishments.  Wrapping, in my mind, relates to a good gift the same way scent relates to your enjoyment of food.  I can't wait to try some of these ideas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment