Tuesday, November 29, 2011

forget the pumpkin: try these christmas-worthy pies


I had really been hoping to share some Thanksgiving photographs with you, but Dan and I accidentally left our camera bag (including the cord that connects it to my computer) in Vail.  Don't despair - a friend will mail it soon, but until then, you'll have to bear with me.  Then, you'll have to check out some unseasonable Thanksgiving and fall photos :) Just think of it as my way of keeping you on your toes.

Anyway, even though Thanksgiving has passed and taken pumpkin pies with it (sigh), let's take a look at some other delicious pies and that could be great for Christmas. While we're at it why leave joy of the pies to just the holidays?  I, personally, would be up for eating these pies all winter long.


Stone Fruit Lattice Pie
Custard Pie

Momofuku's Crack Pie
Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Ganache Tart

Hungry yet? I know I am.  

1 comment: