Monday, January 16, 2012

alone

For the past 4 days, I have been "alone."  Dan's been in Colorado since Thursday and doesn't come back until late tonight.  I know it's not a long time, but it's funny how used you get to having somebody else around.  I definitely felt lonely at times, but it also felt so unexpectedly luxurious to be by myself.  To go to sleep when I wanted, wake up when I wanted, and have nobody to report to at all.  Not that Dan makes me report to him or forces me to sleep at certain times...I'm making our relationship sound horrible right now! But, you get what I mean, right?  Sometimes, it's just kind of peaceful to do whatever you want.

This video has made its rounds on the Internet, so you may have seen it already.  But I think it portrays being alone in a really honest and beautiful light.  Check it out.  Let me know what you think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment