Monday, April 11, 2011

a brief update

I finally got my iPhone!!! Ironically, I got it on Dan's birthday, which was yesterday.  We were out shopping for gooey butter cake ingredients and presents for our Small Champions (kids with cognitive disabilities who we ski with 14 Sundays out of the ski season) for the last day of the program and we just happened to walk by the Verizon store...and...there was a note on the door saying "be back soon."  Sigh.  I cupped my hands to my eyes and frantically scanned the interior of the store looking for an iPhone on display.  After a brief moment of panic, I saw it. The iPhones had finally arrived! (I've only been checking every week since February 16th.) When the store employee finally came back (we're seriously talking 30 minutes here), I was about to burst with excitement.  About 20 minutes later, an iPhone4 was finally mine.  Sigh. I couldn't be happier.  I LOVE it!

Also, today I'm leaving on a girls' trip to Moab.  We did one last year and are re-creating it this year.  I can't wait to go!  Except I am terrified of hurting my iPhone while there (I don't have a case yet...).

And here are some interesting/cool/funny/totally unrelated pics from Pinterest:

via

via

via
via an unknown tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment